Rampage: Movie Review
Rampage is a movie which shows us about the human values and affection between him and the animals. They can’t speak but can express their views and follow human generated commands if we study them deeply.
All the animal lovers will love this movie because it got an amazing story play. Nothing new in the movie, it shows the love for the voiceless animal and saving it from the attackers. The message it delivers is heart touching one.
- Dwayne Johnson as Davis Okoye, a former US Army Special Forces soldier as well as Primatologist and head of an anti-poaching unit.
- Naomie Harris as Dr. Kate Caldwell, a rejected genetic engineer who teams up with Okoye.
- Malin Akerman as Claire Wyden, the CEO of Energyne/Terrorist responsible for the infection and mutation of George, Ralph, and Lizzie with the mutagenic serum for Project: Rampage
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Harvey Russell, a government agent who works for an unspecified agency.
- Jake Lacy as Brett Wyden, Claire’s dimwit brother.
- Joe Manganiello as Burke, the leader of a private military group
- Marley Shelton as Dr Kerry Atkins, a scientist and astronaut.
In to the Story:
George, a very special ape of his kind is brought up by Davis since his childhood. They both became close friends and they understand each other very well.
Davis taught him how to mock and act. And George has a nice humour touch when he plays with Davis. He teaches him about being in the family and how to accept others as the family members. And first George will not accept anything Davis teaches him, later he will be convinced by the words.
Rampage movie rotates around the two main concepts, one is love for the animals and other is about the experiments that are made on the animals and how brutally they affect them and may cause death.
Rampage is a movie which we should watch and learn few things from it. There is always a way out to find the solution to the problems we face in our lives. Rampage taught us never to give up on anything that we love.
Rampage: A Reciprocal Avenging
Davis saved George from many attackers and he is always there to protect him when somebody says anything about him. He even went head to head against the Military and other organizations to save George’s life. Because he treats George as a brother and a family member, a true friend who will never make Davis regret.
In the same way, George will agree with what Davis is thinking about. This is a mutual man-animal relationship with no bounds. In Rampage he teaches George about the importance of togetherness and how does it benefit being a family. He convinces George to allow other apes to stay at his place and make friends with them.
As George respects Davis, he will agree in the end. And when coming to the protection, Davis protects him from all the attacks and the other infected beings. And when he was so close to death, Davis keeps everything on the line to save him from the infected crocodile which is mutated.
In the same way, even George was injured and bleeds, he comes to save Davis in the last second where he was about to eaten by the mutated crocodile.
What Can We Learn From the Movie – Rampage
There are many things which we can learn from the Rampage movie. The storyline seems to be the same as the rest of the animal movies, but this has delivered something a very heart touching message to the viewers.
- We must never give up on something/someone when they are in danger. Life is all about fighting and we need to fight until we make the one we love to feel safe. In this way, we can fulfil the goal of our life. Protecting and safeguarding others will provide us with the happiness that we cannot get in doing anything in this world
- Brutality against the animals must stop. They are the living beings too and they do know the pain and they feel too. There are many pieces of research and experiments which are carried out on these voiceless animals and many of them lost their lives. It is our responsibility as the co-living things in this ecosystem to protect these neighbours.
- There is nothing crueller than the human deeds, and if a man wants to change the system of any kind, he will definitely able to change it because nothing is said to be impossible to achieve.
- We must support the animals around us to survive, they are not demanding anything from us, they just want to exist like we do. There are thousands of species in the world which are completely vanished away from the ecosystem. And if there is any human involvement in that, it is the sad news. Hunting, poaching and all similar activities become a big challenge to handle by the animals. We all must together learn how to love animals and how to understand their feelings.
They possess the right to live on this earth and we are here always to protect them.